Exchange and Return Policy
We understand that buying online can be tricky. That’s why we offer a 14 day return and exchange policy from the day your order has been delivered. This is subject to item(s) being in their original unworn condition and adhering to the rules below.
To initiate, contact our Customer Service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges and returns will need to be at your own cost via tracked delivery to our London address. The address will be provided upon response to your email.
It's helpful to note that the need for a size exchange is highly unlikely as long as you have measured yourself against the size chart and selected your size according to this only.
Items Excluded from the Exchange and Return Policy:
Refund Restocking Fee:
- Exchanges are FREE and a 25% restocking fee is applied for returns. This restocking fee will automatically be deducted from your refund. Please note, we do not profit from this fee as it is a return cost charged to us. However, we want to be able to offer our customers a refund option, unlike most other occassion-wear retailers.
- This means we do not support ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchases. If you are unable to decide on colour, size or style please get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to advise. Where possible we can also send additional content for you to get a better feel for the garments.
- This includes buying Bridesmaid dresses for multiple people. We completely understand that you may not be sure of the style and colour until you see the dress in person. However, to help support the running of our small business and our environmental values, we advise purchasing one dress first to avoid the possibility of returning multiple dresses.
Rules for Exchanges and Returns:
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original condition with all tags still attached.
- Items with wear and tear, body odour or stains will be refused so please take care when trying on garments, especially with makeup marks and perfume scents.
- Please also take care with pet hair as these items cannot be placed back in stock due to allergy concerns.
- Exchanges can only be requested for the same item in a different colour or size and will be subject to stock availability at the time.
- We have the right to refuse an exchange or refund if items arrive with any signs of the above, or if it has been initiated after the 14 day window.
Exchange and Return Advice:
- We’ll be unable to refund or exchange items lost in transit, hence a safe tracked delivery method is strongly advised as well as keeping a copy of postage and tracking details.
- Please bear in mind the potential cost of international exchanges and returns in advance.
Exchange and Refund Timings:
- Once we receive your return, we will email to notify you. Providing the return rules have been adhered to, at this point your refund will be issued and you will receive a separate automatic email to confirm.
- Please allow 5-10 working days for your refund to be processed to your original payment method.
- For exchanges, please provide return tracking details of the existing item(s) via email so that we can process your new item(s). Please follow our standard shipping and delivery times from the point we confirm your new item(s) have been processed. If you are working towards tight timescales, please inform us and we’ll do our best to help where possible.